Sunday, March 20, 2011

it's coming...

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall."  ~Nadine Stair
spring is definitely not present in chicago quite yet, but it sure is here in South Carolina! our doors are open letting the sun stream inside, and i even opened a window in my bedroom - letting the spring air flow throughout my home. today we reached 80 degrees... in march. gotta love that!
upon returning home from chicago, we found signs of spring everywhere we looked... here a few glimpses...
 we were lucky enough to find a home with a peach tree in the back yard... currently, our tree is bursting with blooms that will soon turn to one of the most delicious fruits of all! i can hardly wait to collect the fruit and make peach EVERYTHING!
more of these lovely daffodils are popping up all around our yard... to me, a daffodil is the true sign of spring.
absolutely love these little beauties.
and my favorite... a white on white daffodil. 
simple. elegant. beautiful.
hoping spring is making its way to your home! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com