Monday, April 4, 2011

two years strong

today is my wedding anniversary.
two years ago today, i was standing before the people i love most, marrying the man that i love the most.
i will never ever forget that day and how my body was overwhelming filled with a happiness that i had never known. 
two years later, i feel even more love from this wonderful man that found his way into my life.
"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." 
-Leo Tolstoy

this weekend, we had the great honor of seeing my all time favorite band, Band of Horses, with the Jayhawks in Atlanta. it was such a great weekend with great friends, and as always - band of horses blew my mind! this was a pretty special event on our anniversary weekend considering our first dance at the wedding was Detlef Schrempf by the horses...  we saw them in January 2008 at the exit/inn in nashville... there were about 350 people there... then we saw them last september in los angeles at the Greek Theatre (when he had only half of a voice and still put on a great show)... and now at an amphitheater... i just really love them!
a little pre-show tailgating
ready for the show!
wishing that everyone on this fabulous planet has a husband as great as i do!
to two amazing years... and SO many more.

*wedding photos by eyerisphotography.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com