Monday, November 29, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!!

Thanksgiving was yesterday for us... So today started the Christmas season! My sweet husband had a fresh Christmas tree and 25 feet of fresh pine waiting in the house for me... So I got straight to work. A mantel is my absolute favorite thing to decorate... And I will just say, this years mantel beats every other I have ever decorated. I absolutely LOVE it!!! My main colors used are silver and blue... but there are splashes of red throughout.
Here are some photos of my holiday decor... So far!  Much more to come!
Happy start of the Christmas season to you all. I am so in love with this time of year!
Emme enjoying the Christmas Decor
Oliver joins
While standing in line on Black Friday, I scored these adorable little candles, one with a D, and one with a J... love them! 
I had to keep the H out, so I just hung a few bulbs over the edge.
  
I added some hanging bulbs from my mantel, and I absolutely love how it turned out!
I also added hanging bulbs from my side window, and used the same bulbs to tie back my curtains.
The beginning to our tree.
Christmas Wishes

1 comments:

Sarajane said...

beautiful!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com