Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Week!!!


It is Christmas week… and busy, busy, busy. Back to work I go tomorrow, and I’m hoping time flies so Friday will be here… We are leaving for West Virginia (please Snow STAY AWAY UNTIL WE GET HOME!!!!) and hoping to make it for my parent’s annual Christmas Eve party. Last year we missed it because of work, so maybe this year will be different.  There have been SO many things I’ve wanted to share with my bloggers, but cannot until after Christmas. It is part of my handmade Christmas, and I have loved every single thing I have made… can’t wait to share!  In the meantime, with the cold weather sitting in here in South Carolina, and we have been making lots of comfort, cold weather dinners… all followed by the recipes, and all DELISH! I would recommend them all.
Emeril’s  Cajun Jambalaya
Tyler’s Ultimate Baked Rigatoni with Eggplant and Sausage
Chuck’s Day Off Chocolate Stout Cakes
Some photos from our kitchen - 

 This recipe is more like a bread pudding... made with beer, chocolate and sugar! So good! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Christmas week... and to end this note - and the way I ended my evening yesterday.... homemade hot chocolate!!!!
Merry Christmas

1 comments:

Corrie said...

I will be trying that Baked Rigatoni for sure!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com