Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home


This birthday was as perfect as could be. David and I left South Carolina and made our way home, and the drive was absolutely beautiful. It is the perfect time of year when fall is screaming with colors.
The weekend flew by, but we jam packed our time with events… We had dinner with both of our families at our favorite local Mexican restaurant, which was DELISH! I got to spend an afternoon catching up with a dear childhood friend, Tess, and look forward to spending more time with her! Brooke and Derek needed some pictures, so we took some and they ended up turning out amazing! I also got a HUGE surprise from Crystal, she bought me the Tiffany’s & Co. heart script pendant necklace that I have been eyeing since our trip in March… god love her, she is the best! 
Spending time with my dad was the best part of this trip, and he is doing SO amazing. The chemo is obviously hard on him, but he is handling it better than any of us expected. So very proud of him!
My sweet baby niece, Ava, is now weighing in at ten pounds, and is as beautiful as can be! This is her modeling her new hat made by yours truly!!! I love making things for the kiddos then seeing them sport them… makes me smile!
 I also got to hang out with my baby girls, Lauren and Savannah – the sweetest little things on earth. They melt my heart every single day.
I will leave you with some of the photos I did for Brooke and Derek… I can’t believe my baby sis is getting married, but she couldn’t have found a better guy! 
I can’t believe October has almost come and gone… Time truly moves so quickly the older we get, just like my mom always said…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com